Yes, helicopter flights are operating this weekend*
This is your chance to take a fun filled, weekend hop on a helicopter ride circling Out of Africa Wildlife Park.
Welcome aboard for a bird’s eye view and a fresh perspective from above. Guidance Air, known and respected for their award-winning staff and safety record, is providing this must-do adventure in a climate-controlled R44 helicopter, equipped with Bose® active noise-cancelling aviation headsets, so you can chat with your party and pilot throughout your “whirlabout.”
Up to three passengers at a time can circle the park for only $49 each (kids 12 and under $29 with full fair adult) with coupon obtained only with paid admission to Out of Africa Wildlife Park or the full Predator Zipline Tour. One helicopter coupon per person. Otherwise, regular price is $55. No reservation is required. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer or discounts.
Rules of the ride:
- If your child is under two years of age, the child may ride on your lap without purchasing an additional ticket
- Children over the age of 2 require their own ticket
- The weight limit for a single passenger is 300 pounds
- All passengers will be weighed at the time of check in
- There are no front seat guarantees, due to weight and balance of the aircraft
- There are no restrictions for pregnant women. However, the seat belt must be able to buckle around them
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- All flights are weather permitting and at the discretion of the pilot-in-command
- Have fun!
* All flight are subject to weather