Out of Africa Wildlife Park is a proud supporter of the community. We gladly accept requests for donations of general admission tickets as a form of sponsorship for live and silent auctions, raffles, fundraisers, etc. Out of Africa Park does not donate annual memberships, VIP Tours, or cash sponsorships. Though we would love to fill all the requests we receive, we are unable to do so. In order for your request to be considered promptly, you must meet the following conditions:
- Letter must be on official letterhead of requesting organization.
- Only charitable organization’s can request donations. Please include a copy of your organizations non-profit status.
- No third-party requests will be approved.
- Please include in the letter specific information about the event, including date, location, number of participants, what you are requesting, when you need it, mailing address, and a contact name and phone number.
- Letter must arrive in our office a minimum of 40 days before the event date. Any late submission will not be reviewed.
- An organization will be approved for only one request per year.
- Request can be mailed or faxed, but no emails requests will be accepted.
Fax the request to 928.567.2839 or mail to:
Public Relations – Donation Request
Out of Africa Wildlife Park
4020 N. Cherry Rd.
Camp Verde, AZ 86322
Responses will be made only to groups that are selected for a donation. The donation will arrive 1 or 2 weeks before the scheduled event. The maximum donation for a request is 2 general admission tickets, adult or child.
If you have further questions not addressed here, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.