Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the Out of Africa Wildlife Park website. Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before using our website. By using this website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
- Ownership and Copyright: All content included on this website, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, and software is the property of Out of Africa Wildlife Park or its content suppliers and is protected by United States and international copyright laws.
- Use of Website: You may use this website for personal, non-commercial purposes only. You may not copy, modify, distribute, display, transmit, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, sell, or otherwise exploit any content, software, products, or services obtained from this website for any commercial purpose without our prior written permission.
- Accuracy of Information: We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information on our website. However, we do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of any information on this website. We reserve the right to make changes and corrections to any information on this website at any time without prior notice.
- Links to Third-Party Websites: This website may contain links to third-party websites that are not owned or controlled by Out of Africa Wildlife Park. We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites. You acknowledge and agree that Out of Africa Wildlife Park shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any such third-party websites.
- Disclaimer of Warranties: This website and all content, software, products, and services provided on this website are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Out of Africa Wildlife Park does not warrant that this website or any of its functions will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this website or the servers that make it available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
- Limitation of Liability: In no event shall Out of Africa Wildlife Park be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in any way connected with the use of this website or with the delay or inability to use this website, or for any information, software, products, or services obtained through this website, or otherwise arising out of the use of this website, whether based on contract, tort, strict liability, or otherwise, even if Out of Africa Wildlife Park has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Governing Law: These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Arizona, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
- Changes to Terms and Conditions: Out of Africa Wildlife Park reserves the right to modify or amend these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. Your continued use of this website after any changes to these terms and conditions shall constitute your acceptance of such changes.
Thank you for visiting our website. If you have any questions about these terms and conditions, please contact us.